MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rotterdam Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated February 12, 2012)

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 04:36 AM   #49
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotterdam Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated February 7, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieMU30 View Post
I don't personally think that Schoorel, Huta Galung, Middlekoop or de Bakker stand a hell's chance in getting past the R1 unless they play one another...None of them have done anything relevant and they are all walking byes in my opinion with de Bakker being the possible exception...If you support ethnocentrism, nationalism and nepetism, then that is your prerogative...Personally, I don't

Now please exit stage left whereas you are dismissed
Jesse has R16 to defend. Beat Ljubicic last year and was competitive with Troicki. So that's enough to prove you wrong.

De Bakker has loads of fans in the area and still has the game to win a match. There is no way Rosol would have made a better choice.

Middelkoop is a different story.

Bye douche.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote