MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 02:49 AM   #2313
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I need to wait until more summery colors hit the stores It's a beach wedding. Luckily where they are having it was not damaged by Sandy

It is going to be here: http://www.thecrystalpoint.com/ Right on the water

It should be beautiful Also the food better be amazing since it is $250/plate. And knowing that it is $250/plate makes me feel like I know what all the rest of it will be like I need a nice dress. I shouldn't be surprised, the dad bought $200 bottles of champagne for the engagement party

At the engagement party, which was not last Sept but the Sept before I actually had some fun exchanges with her dad We were watching the USO on the TVs at the bar. He is a Nole hater and a Fedtard So naturally we had some friendly disagreements
The place looks lovely! $250/plate, the marriage better last for a long time!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Jess, we will need to see this dress indeed. Also can I come to the wedding!!

I have been looking online for dresses, because I need to have one done for me for the ball. It's like prom for Uni students? Well, it's fancy, girls need to wear long dresses, bla bla. And I don't think a long dress works for me because I am short.

Anyways, I saw this one, and I an thinking og having one done similar to this one, probably in a different color: http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD587421
GL for you with dress hunting too!
Lee is offline View My Blog!