MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #6a - Dallas -Congrats to Federer in 2 and Machado & Gil/theKSHE!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 01:32 AM   #321
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #6a - Dallas - Saturday OOP Posted - 6pm Dallas Deadline (1am CET)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I will take this time to thanks all those that played in this TT, Congrats to all the winners, a special thanks to our game manager who did an outstanding job with this TT I was mainly watching a much better Match because in that the player I wanted to win did--Vamos Rafa
I second this! Just i prefere to see this match. I was confident of Rafa winning that match easily, so prefere to watch this one. Happy in both match, by the outcome

Congrats to the great managing, and to all the players, specially the finalists. And Federer in 2 for the singles winning. Also, poor Mae. Coming so far just to lose both finals... That's harsh. Take this, you deserve it

Big thanks to Joao (aka theKSHE) for this amazing week. I helped in other rounds, but you carried this team in the final, with the pick on Rhyne Williams My first ever TT tittle! Hope the first of many to come! Tomorrow, already we have a qualifying doubles match in Quimper. I hope we dont have much more of those, at least in CH level, now that we won precious 120 pts.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote