MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Entry List Maker website: tennistipping.zz.mu

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #297
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List Maker website: Draw maker fit to Evita's spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilnietė View Post
This is exactly my situation

I tried four different browsers but they all have the problem that I can't copy anything from ELM to another tab and vice versa.
However, I think that it worked well at the begining of last year
Sergio, if you have any ideas or suggestions about such problem I'd like to hear them
Well, there is a Java security vulnerability, maybe your browser is blocking Java to execute properly. This vulnerability is something that arised some months ago, so maybe that's why it worked before for you.

I checked this solution for MAC users, maybe it can be of some help:

http://www.tuaw.com/2013/01/11/a-rea...rity-problems/

Anyhow, Ieva, does the page load? The problem you have is when you copy the result into the notepad or another web (a MTF thread)?

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote