MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #3768
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Yep, thanks. As it's my 2nd off day and I got payment so..
Yesterday I went to dentist so I couldn't sleep when I got home. I finished on early afternoon and I didn't want to go to bed but I couldn't stay awake. I wanted to wake up 1-2 hours later but I didn't react anything so I woke up at midnight. Continued it of course and I'm awake since 6 am. But.. after 14-16 hours of sleep I don't feel tired.

What projects do you have?
I read about your dentist appointment. You have my sympathy. Not my favourite place, I'll tell you. Even with very few cavities I've spent a lot of time in the dentist's chair as I've had other problems. Nothing lately, though.

No major projects, but I have to vacuum a bit and sort out my winter clothing - get rid of things that doesn't fit anymore and organize the things that do. I have several things that have gone "out of circulation" due to laziness....Also, I hope to get some work done on the accounts of my local coin club, where I am treasurer. Have fallen behind there. No big deal, but it pays to be up to date.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!