MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Interviews, audios, videos...

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 09:20 AM   #731
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Merci Soulage.
I'm not sure to understand...what does he supposed to do in Open 13 ? I mean, he has a role in the organisation or he's just the guest of the director ?

Wow, 2 questions in the same video (portrait chinois), they're so good ! I like his way of hesitating before saying the name of the singer... he never prononces her name so it was a big effort. Very nice song anyway. And yes Arnaud, it's better not to sing it, "not a good promo!" lol
As for Montreal, I think he already said a few years ago it was one of his favorite cities/tournaments.
I agree again, nice city !!
He's the guest of Caujolle since he's the player the more emblematic of the 20 years. Then he was also the guest for the education program.

I think he doesn't understand the Portrait Chinois because he seems to answer his favourite colour, city and not what is the most representativ of himself. Then yes no surprises the owl, Montreal nothing new he's faithful in his tastes

episode four of portait chinois http://vimeo.com/59396494 A sport at the moment he loves football five vs five and a moment of his life it would be all the family moments.

Last edited by soulage : 02-17-2013 at 07:06 PM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote