MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #3757
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Oh my.. You should know that every case is different.
Nadal was injured with his knee, he has problems with it almost always.

And we saw e.g. wrist injury when the guy missed almost a year, but there is example if someone misses only 1-2 weeks if that type of wrist injury isn't serious..

Also, you can't think that an older guy is more inclined for a long injury. They can be injured more often but it's depending of type, not really the age.
I mean someone who was always injured, more problematic at older age but there are guys who didn't really had injury that often, maybe is has less problems at old age than a bad type of young guy.

I would call Kubot average, he had problems but usually they weren't serious. In last year he missed at most 2-3 weeks, about 2-4 times. But he plays a lot of tournaments, also on singles and doubles.