MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 03:08 AM   #331
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

haphazard mq coming up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
I let it go
let what go? don't be a tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

I don't quite understand why it's more accepted for women to wear colors than for men. The most daft theory I can come up with while being low on cafeine this morning is that deep down, men are still hunters, hence the preference for camouflage, thus, toned down colors.

ild don't skip your morning coffee but you may be able to wrangle a book out of this like men from mars, women from venus guy. especially if you co-author the work with X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Found on twitter:

somebody made a teddy bear for her pet mouse.

How tiny is that teddy bear, though. You'd have to have quite a bit of patience to make that with such good details.
overachieving pet parents

me, if i don't buy if from a store, then the home-made toy is a tennis ball stuffed in an old sock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Photos from my latest hiking trip to mount Parnassus.

You can see the ancient stadium of Delphi in the last photo.
metis, those are lovely. how long was the hike up? did you have a picnic at the top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post

Hi dear I changed your David
mertonito

my david is more blessed in the underpants department than your david

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
I've never dyed my hair myself or at a salon except for highlights. I've had blonde and blonde and red highlights, done at a salon. Right now I have none.
i always pictured you as a strawberry blond. are you not that?

Quote:
Rafa won.
metis needs to change the thread title just to say that.

rafito's apparently going to be in brazil during carnival unca toni is not going to be happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote