MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #2140
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
The emboldened part did make me chuckle, sorry.

Wow, that is an interesting tale and certainly anything but boring.

I agree completely about the patterns part, so called 'random' behaviour is actually relatively predictable, as you demonstrated.

May I ask a question?
You may.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Not surprising picking the same pasta dish. Actually, that's normal because after all consideration, people tend to pick what they are familiar with.

If I booked the direct flights in December, the price would be around $386 but at that time, I did not know whether hubby and Jr. would go.

Now I worried whether I have enough time in Chicago. I need to change planes and O'Hara airport is HUGE plus I have never been there and I only have 45 minutes provided the flight will not delay Otherwise, I may have to spend a night in the airport
45 is really short. no other option?
arm is offline View My Blog!