MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #2134
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Mmm pasta sounds delicious.

I have been eating like absolute crap lately because we're just eating whatever people bring to the house, so there were like... cakes and cookies and sandwiches and more cakes. One lady found some Lithuanian things at a Polish market she goes to, so that was actually quite thoughtful (and delicious)

Now our one relative from Willkes-Barre, PA brought back some hot dogs my dad loves and we are heating those up I just want real food.
Just a couple more days and life goes bac to normal! You can do it! And when you feel like ranting about it, that's what we are here for!
arm is offline View My Blog!