MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #2131
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Nothing on a Friday night?
To be fair, I went out for dinner with my ex-bf. We are good friends, nothing more. But the funny thing, is that as boyfriends, in the beginning of our relationship, we had dinner there once, and we only went back there today.

Italian restaurant, a lot of pastas that I love, I never know which one to pick. After thinking for 5 minutes, I ended up ordering the exact same pasta I order on that date we had there. I didn't remember that, but he pointed that out to me, and then when the pasta came I recognized he was right!

This is so wow. I mean , people really do follow a pattern and most "random" stuff we do, is not so random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It is

If I book direct flights now, it's over $600. Now, I have to stop over in Chicago (yes, way out of the path) on the way to Calgary but it's a direct flight back home and the ticket is $386.
It's well worth it. 200 is a lot of cash.
arm is offline View My Blog!