MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 10:49 PM   #2125
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Oh gosh

My grandma does not need any more stress but she is not savvy to the evils of this world. Someone from "Medicare" just called her to "verify her social security number and address". My grandma didn't know any better so she gave the information and then asked them a question. When she asked a question they hung up. She's obviously notifying banks etc, but what a headache for her We told her to also call my cousin the police officer to see if there's anything police can do... track the number etc.

I hate criminals that take advantage of the elderly My great aunt was also a victim of people who came into her house and stole from her. They asked to use the telephone or something and so she lets them in and while one was on the phone the other went into her bedroom and stole jewelry from her.

Today's world is you seriously can't trust anyone.
That's awful.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!