MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #330
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
How long does it take you to dye your hair?

I let professionals dye my hair. As clumsy as I am, I'm afraid that I would mess up my hair totally if I do that myself.
I've never dyed my hair myself or at a salon except for highlights. I've had blonde and blonde and red highlights, done at a salon. Right now I have none.

Quote:
Beckham, I can understand why some drool over him but he simply has too many tattoos for me.
I am most definitely not a fan of tattoos. At all. However, Beckham's body beneath the tattoos is very nice.

Quote:
Paris for work. Nice.
Very nice! I hope you have some spare time to see the sights, Andreea.

Quote:
Found on twitter:

somebody made a teddy bear for her pet mouse.

How tiny is that teddy bear, though. You'd have to have quite a bit of patience to make that with such good details.
Very cute! I can't imagine having a pet mouse or making a tiny teddy bear but this mouse seems to love it. The picture of the sleeping mouse cuddling the bear is so sweet.

Rafa won.