MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #3684
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Can't argue with that

I hope this is not a close friend of your friend, so she feels she has to choose....never an easy situation. I've had friends that didn't like each other at all. Not a happy situation. This is some years ago, though. By now I've lost contact with all of them.
they are close friend but that friend has a new friend, a very bitter person and the more she spend time with that friend the more she become like her and that effect her friendship with my friend.
i told her, u dont need to choose but dont ring me if u see her and dont offer her to come when i ring u, its over.

i have closer friend, she is a friend but not THAT good of a friend so i dont mind if she will spend more time with other ppl and i know she will have a long talk with her bc i kept on telling her icant come time and again bc i didnt want to spend time with her friend and her new friend.

i will use names, i have a friend named anat and she has a friend named cristal and cristal is hanging with a very bitter friend named bienna or something like that and it makes her bitter so when she is around me and anat she is pretty ugly, i have no problem of losing cristal bc 1. she was never my friend 2. shes not my style of ppl.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!