MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #3682
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Well she is a woman, we are faster.

it wont effect me and my friend but i told her, i dont want a group meeting anymore, i will invite her but i dont want her to offer her friend to come, its not my fault she was lazy ass until the age of 26 and didnt study anything and now she has money problems.
a lot of bitter, its not like stole or something.

pretty rude in my eyes and i draw the line today.
Can't argue with that

I hope this is not a close friend of your friend, so she feels she has to choose....never an easy situation. I've had friends that didn't like each other at all. Not a happy situation. This is some years ago, though. By now I've lost contact with all of them.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!