MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez!

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 05:07 PM   #287
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Winter European Indoors, Allez!

Only saw 3 games in the first set, and then I checked the score later and he was down 2/5 in the 2nd. A little surprised that he made it to the TB, but it's a loss so it's disappointing. Another Frenchman, another losing record against , adding confidence to my theory of why he never play well against other Frenchies. Oh well, didn't think he has any chance to win this tournament anyway. He was lucky enough to avoid Paulo, with Paire, Mika and Ritchie in the way to the title, it's only a matter of time he got kicked out. Same doubts in every loss, wondering if he ever going to break thru to get to another level (or simply to get back to his own higher level), I can only hope. Rotterdam next, first I'll hope for a good draw, that usually helps, well, usually.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote