MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 08:35 AM   #251
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

what a f*cking c*nt that doctor is! We were told to come back after the mri was made, so this was today. He didn't even read properly the report of the mri. Then my mother told him her experiences in his own office. And she told him that already in the report of the very first mri that was made there was talking of a "hematome in the knee" which was never properly treated and she's going to consult other doctors. "So what am I supposed to do now?" "You're not supposed to do anything anymore." "Ok, so the treatment is finished."

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!