MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 09:47 PM   #3625
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Well, to be honest, no....you came in from day 1 accusing anyone who said something you didn't like of being "fedtards", even some who in reality have never been fans of Federer at all. And you provoke them on several occasions. It is then natural that they will not like you, both from getting their allegiance wrong and/or talking negatively about them. I always assumed you wanted a little duelling. But then you'll have to take their shots back at you. If you're not comfortable with that, a more conciliatory tone is always possible. On average Fed fans are no worse than fans of Murray, Djokovic or any other player, you know - both irl and in here.
Okay I understand. And I'm totally fine with a little duelling, but still I've never accused any one on here of having no class or said the place they live is shit.

Maybe I will be a little conciliatory from now on.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!