MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 09:43 PM   #3624
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Serve&Volley something... vile human being londoner snob . You understand why it is hard for me to trust and like fed fans? Only certain ppl like u and win I like.
Well, to be honest, no....you came in from day 1 accusing anyone who said something you didn't like of being "fedtards", even some who in reality have never been fans of Federer at all. And you provoke them on several occasions. It is then natural that they will not like you, both from getting their allegiance wrong and/or talking negatively about them. I always assumed you wanted a little duelling. But then you'll have to take their shots back at you. If you're not comfortable with that, a more conciliatory tone is always possible. On average Fed fans are no worse than fans of Murray, Djokovic or any other player, you know - both irl and in here.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!