MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - PAW#09 | VTR Open / Vina Del Mar | #Final update# | Congrats Chris84! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #109
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PAW#09 - VTR Open - Wednesday update

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtoot View Post
Tom,

One thing I discovered when recently managing PAW AO, is that there is a bug on the forum (which is yet to be resolved) where edited posts revert back to an earlier saved state. If you look at the league table and pick summary posts, you will see that they are now showing earlier versions of the posts even though we can see that you have updated them in the last few hours. I had to keep re-saving the posts on a regular basis during PAW AO to ensure that the latest version of the post was displayed to the players.

This bug is a real pain for the game managers at the moment and hopefully will be resolved very soon.
Ok I will do it from now.. I will directly post on a post like you did
Thanks
TT doubles: - Rank 94 (+175 in 2013)
Titles: CH Buenos-Aires'12, Fut Poitiers'13 , CH Caltanisseta'13, ATP Bogota (with Fickelgruber)
PAW: Rank 36 (Race: 19)
FITD: W Kuala Lumpur'12, Dusseldorf'13, 2nd Sydney'13
DTT: W Doubles (w. goOudinUSA)

Allez les Frenchies (Tsonga/Monfils/Gasquet/Simon/Paire/De Scheeper/Pouille/Bourgue)
supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote