MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #2096
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Yeah, it did (though I was only born the year after the wall fell, so I can´t give you the impression I had as the wall was tumbling down ) The metaphor I always use is that of a champagne bottle you keep shaking. You keep shaking the bottle, but one day the cork will come off. And when the cork comes off, there is no way to get the champagne back in the bottle.

They had revolutions before the internet? I´d have sworn the French Revolution started by someone posting ´Let´s tear down the Bastille!´ on Facebook
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!