MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #2093
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I had to go by bus through then East Germany under the watch towers and see the plowed ground to prevent people from running freely to the fence to try to escape. There was absolutely no traffic on the autobahn except the buses and on the bridges over the autobahn small groups of people stood and watched the busses go by. Sad really.

Also the East German guards had fun teasing a poor girl on the bus. We had to turn in our passports to them and when they came to the front of the bus to return them in an intimidating voice they called out the name of a young woman and demanded she come to the front of the bus. It was so tense. When she got there they handed her her pass and said "Happy Birthday." It was a bit cruel and there was some nervous laughter from the passengers, but not much.
I was there this weekend and I´ve seen bits and pieces of the wall. It´s fascinating to see how eastern Berlin has gone from police state to anarchist lair.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!