MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #2092
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Meh, I´ve only really started to travel around during the last couple of years. Before that, I was so lethargic. My own parents always traveled to their parents during the summers and I of course tagged along. And that hasn´t really stopped since I´ve started travelling on my own, I still spend every summer in Serbia and Croatia. And of coure one could ask why not go somewhere else. Thing is, I have friends and family there, spread around a lot of places, and if I do not see them in the summer I do not see them for the whole next year. It´s a dilemma. And as far as my share of travelling is concerned, I haven´t even visited London. London, which I can reach by plane in 45 minutes :embarrassed:

Last edited by Trollicki : 02-07-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!