MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 06:25 PM   #2088
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Thanks Joe, didn´t have a clue. My phone is prehistoric, I must be among the few 22 year olds that have never used an app

Berlin is worth it, trust me. But very cool that you have been to all these places, when did you start travelling? Must have been a long time ago, since you´ve already been to so many places, no?

And before I forget: great cupcakes
Started with my parents since I was a little girl. I owe them my passion, although they don't love travelling as much as I do. Well, I crave travelling, I am past love.

Anyways, what defined my whole travel life so far: parents allowed 12 year old me to travel alone with my 13 year old bff to Paris, where her aunt received us. We visited Paris by ourselves. And I turned 13 there. To this day I don't understand how my parents allowed that, but it changed my whole future!

And when I started Uni my travelling escalated because I suddenly had the time to do it (between semesters, or just skip a whole week of classes, plus the ERASMUS year).
arm is offline View My Blog!