MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2005, 07:28 AM   #53
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige
Thanks everyone for letting us know about the Mariano show and also for the caps
I would so much love to see that show, why can´t they lie the main parts online???
And Choupi, what was it Gaston was singing in the lockerroom before the RG final??? I know they had a karaoke CD at the Swedish Open 2003 and when Mariano won the tournament that year, they played it loudly over the whole center court (I think it was an ABBA song). Mariano was just looking for a whole to disappear in it Unfortunately I did not take any pics or something, cos I wasn´t that interested in the Argentines during that time Though I would love to be on a karaoke show with some tennis players...
Well, I don't know which song it was as it was in Spanish so... but it seemed to be some encouragement song. As for the ABBA song that Mariano sang, it was Money, Money, Money, as far as I can remember!