MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #87
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
Janowicz should be known as "The Truth". Faker nick is there for a reason, Federer is full of himself (no harm in that) and Nadal is too stupid to run a fake persona
Laughed IRL. Well played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamray View Post
Hey, I'm not an expert. Just saying it how I see it... like Janowicz I agree that Roger is highly intelligent, and what I said had nothing to do with the level of his intelligence... But we will have to agree to disagree. I wouldn't disrespect someone (including you) by saying you are not intelligent enough to debate with me in English. Especially when this isn't even a factual debate, it's all subjective and someone else's opinion
Actually, Federer is well aware he is sounding like he has huge self-confidence, make no mistake. the cultural difference is not that vast. It's just that Roger doesn't care. He says what he says because he DOES believe he's awesome and he likes being honest, not much to it. Besides, it's not like he's going overboard with it, only tards on MTF think Roger is a generelly unpleasant person. He's still very well liked in the locker room.

Djokovic is a show man yes but he's cut down on that a little (at least on court) in the latest years. These days his behavior is fine imo.

As for Nadal, yes he talks a lot of crap about him always being the underdog etc but it is hard to judge exactly which things he is lying about and which things he really does believe in since his childhood messed him up. Incidentally that's the only part of Jerzy's answers that I didn't like. JJ must have forgotten what a sore loser and poor sport Nadal can be. Bet Jerzy would have had another opinion of Rafa if HE was the one who beat him at Wimbly 12.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!