MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 01:08 PM   #86
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

Seriously people, what is your problem? First you want players to show some personality and not be media-trained drones and when they actually act like themselves, then they do not have the right to criticize others?! For those who ask who the hell Janowicz is to say this about Fed and Nole, ask yourselves who the hell you are to criticize whatever top player you have bashed in the past (you know who you are). And lest someone say Janowicz has a responsibility towards the other players to be civil: he does not. His statements were made under his own name, not under the guise of an internet persona and unlike the tards here he will have to own up to what he said when Roger and Novak ask him about it. That is worthy of some respect. So despite the fact that I disagree with Jerzy's statements, I fully support his right to make them.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!