MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #81
country flag Slamray

Slamray has a reputation beyond reputeSlamray has a reputation beyond reputeSlamray has a reputation beyond reputeSlamray has a reputation beyond reputeSlamray has a reputation beyond reputeSlamray has a reputation beyond reputeSlamray has a reputation beyond reputeSlamray has a reputation beyond reputeSlamray has a reputation beyond reputeSlamray has a reputation beyond reputeSlamray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Well, out of the two of us, you're the one whose mother tongue is English, so I sound silly arguing otherwise. But I doubt many people actually believe that and agree with you. I think Roger knows very well what he is saying. He is a truly intelligent man.
Hey, I'm not an expert. Just saying it how I see it... like Janowicz I agree that Roger is highly intelligent, and what I said had nothing to do with the level of his intelligence... But we will have to agree to disagree. I wouldn't disrespect someone (including you) by saying you are not intelligent enough to debate with me in English. Especially when this isn't even a factual debate, it's all subjective and someone else's opinion

Slamray is offline View My Blog!