MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #77
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamray View Post
It's not about his skill at speaking the language, it's about understanding what is appropriate to say and what is not. Just because someone is technically skilled at something doesn't mean they know the best way to use it. That applies to everything including language and tennis.
Well, out of the two of us, you're the one whose mother tongue is English, so I sound silly arguing otherwise. But I doubt many people actually believe that and agree with you. I think Roger knows very well what he is saying. He is a truly intelligent man.
arm is offline View My Blog!