MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #31
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
sensationalist article and bad translation
was discussed in details on twitter for 2 days already

mtf reaction different to twitter though, so far
Care to translate then...

I really don't understand how players claim Fed is false. I mean he has a posh image but he himself says he likes it and claims he chooses his sponsors carefully. If people choose to believe things about him that are not true, then so be it .

It's also funny the issue of prize money is the topic again when Wayne Ferreira recently claimed Fed was involved in making the slams pay more from way back in 2003 but because the ATP adopted a similar position the movement stopped temporarily (it's in a NY article by Christopher Clarey where he talks about the consecutive appearances at Slams).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
You think Lendl, Muster, Davydenko, Kafelnikov and Rios never gave honest answers and yes they were top 4 players. The classic example of what I spoke about previously.
Yes, because they were all major cash cows and had multi-million contracts. Sometimes I wonder where your logic comes from, AJ.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them

Last edited by Looner : 02-07-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Looner is offline View My Blog!