MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2005, 11:16 PM   #52
country flag Adri

Adri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)

You're welcome, guys! Always a pleasure pour moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwing
i've seen the show too and one part i liked was when Puerta told about his lausy time off of the circuit and how bad he was urged to come back and the places where he had to play in order to rank up, he was talking a lot about iran and some midle east countries where he was playing, he was quite shock about the culture and their reality... that was an interesting part... he also is really neat he even folds the dirty clothe!
Yeah! Now I'm remembering that part, it was very interesting when he was talking to Marcaccio... He mentioned that in Iran they had stands for men and stands for women (one of each exclusively for each), how the cab they were riding had to stop for camels... And once they took a very dangerous flight, they had been told 18 flights a year came down on that route they were taking!

| Barcelona 2002 | Mallorca 2002 |
| ROLAND GARROS 2004 |
| Viña del Mar 2005 | Buenos Aires 2005 |
| Estoril 2005 | GSTAAD 2005 |

Venezuela

My LJ --- My Space
Adri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote