MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 04:22 AM   #3566
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I think that varies. I believe most are themselves, after all - that is easiest. Maintaining a consistent guise is more of a challenge. But, of course, that challenge will appeal to some. As for who and how many, I have no idea. Most would be able to fool me, I guess.

I never had any contact with the poster who died. Sad story anyway. Makes you wonder about people who suddenly disappear...could be any reason, of course. Doesn't have to be any personal trouble. Still, if anything happened to me, there'd be noone to give notice about it.
It's a riddle isn't it? Who is really who and who isn't? I was wondering about it bc we had a meeting in the Israeli tennis forum and ppl where exactly like they were in the forum besides one poster who is really bitchy but in RL he was pretty sweet and didn't stop smiling.

I know u will say it, pretty sad that we will never know...I will think u left for a reason
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!