MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 04:22 AM   #2069
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Are we having a "ugliest guy on MTF" contest? :ras

I saw pics of Joe and George and they are perfectly fine looking young men. They do not have the looks of the guys that will make my heart palpitate but those guys (Colin Firth, Hugh Jackman, young Tommy Robredo) don't get other people I know have heart palpitation either.
Colin Firth Young Tommy Robredo pre-sun damaged skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
:I just looked at your joining date. :rolls and I *phew*ed. I can't believe I run for Ms MTF last year. But you know, Jess is a former Miss.
Shush! Plus several of these boys follow me on Twitter and therefore know what I look like already

Quote:
No, but people know how I look now. And I like the mystery. Only a few people had seen a photo of me before, like star, lee, jess... and sunsetofage and Jelena78 because we had met in real life. And I was facebook friends with like 3 or 4 MTFers before that. Now the mystery is GONE. :
I didn't know you had met Jelena

Quote:
I had my photos deleted when after I lost. Mystery still on with you two, because you joined recently.

Too bad there was no Mr MTF this year
YES. TOO BAD NO MR. MTF. Surprisingly good looking men on MTF sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
This is the new thing I want: Lash extensions. Now this is a big thing because it requires someone working on me for quite a while. I resist getting my hair cut and a pedicure because I really don't like people hovering over me and doing stuff to me while I just have to sit there and be still.
I know someone who got them, she seems pretty happy with them. I'm not really friends with her anymore but we're Facebook friends which is how I know She lives in Manhattan and got them done somewhere in the city so hers were probably crazy expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I think trolls are cute

Not those trolling on internet though
Precisely

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!