MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #2049
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It seems to me that you're main problem is indeed the lack of motivation and confidence! You need to want to do it and believe you can. Because you can!

As for sports, try to get used to jogging. Go jogging 3 or 4 times a week, but really do it. Because the first few weeks you won't like it, but then you get used to it and you start loving it and NEEDING it!

I'm in, depending on the day. And now that I am in Coimbra, it has to be always after 8pm my time.
Thanks for the kind words . I will try. Maybe I will walk first before run. Strange enough I actually used to run in a club. Idk what happened.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!