MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - PAW#09 | VTR Open / Vina Del Mar | #Final update# | Congrats Chris84! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 11:20 PM   #84
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PAW#09 - VTR Open - Wednesday update

One question SUPERTOM93. I have done 9 picks, which are 5 correct, 2 not correct and 2 pending. In the standings I have 5 correct but 3 incorrect. I don't know if it is a mistake or because you are counting the pending match (I only had 1 pending match when you posted the standings, then I did another pick for tomorrow) as a lost match and then when the match is over you correct it if I have won this pick (wich seems confortable to you).

Thank you very much.

"Matches are won and lost so many times in the locker room. Guys get in their mind how strong he is the warm-ups and that they will have to endure four hours of that to beat him: they are beaten even before they step on court. But that's why I like him. He basically says you are going to have to kill me to beat me." Lleyton Hewitt about Rafael Nadal
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote