MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #2043
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
But are you really overweight? Or you just lack confidence?

My advice to you: sports. You are a young man, so sports is the best way to control your ideal weight after you reached it. No starving yourself though. That won't work, trust me, you won't be able to do it for very long, and then you'll just eat enough to compensate all that you didn't eat before.

Eat healthy, cut down on carbs and fats and move (sports).
Yes I am over weight but I have lost some since September. I like playing football each Saturday but other than that I'm pretty lazy. I just have no motivation and it kinda sucks. I want to play Tennis with people but I can't find any one to play with

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!