MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #2042
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yeah, I really don't go out anywhere except maybe to take the trash out to the street without mascara. I put it on before I went for a walk. If I don't have it on I wear sunglasses even indoors.

The prices are so different. Well, you see that girl puts them on for $10. I don't trust myself to do it but maybe I will try later. I found two places in the IW area that had good reviews. One on El Paseo Dr (the fancy shoping area) was 250. Then another one was 120 and it's closer to where I stay.
Go for it.

It's not easy being kind of blonde, is it? I find it really hard. I mean, my ahir is neither brown nor blonde. Yet my eyebrows and eyelashes are so pale, so blonde that you only notice their existence with makeup or if you're standing really close to my face.

See, guys? we are all insecure about how we look. To some extent.
arm is offline View My Blog!