MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 09:56 PM   #3554
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
different ppl

markus do u think ppl let their inner me come out in here or fake everything? i read about the member who pass away and someone said he post some of himself in the pages, he was his real self.
I think that varies. I believe most are themselves, after all - that is easiest. Maintaining a consistent guise is more of a challenge. But, of course, that challenge will appeal to some. As for who and how many, I have no idea. Most would be able to fool me, I guess.

I never had any contact with the poster who died. Sad story anyway. Makes you wonder about people who suddenly disappear...could be any reason, of course. Doesn't have to be any personal trouble. Still, if anything happened to me, there'd be noone to give notice about it.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!