MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2005, 08:52 PM   #50
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)

Thanks everyone for letting us know about the Mariano show and also for the caps
I would so much love to see that show, why can´t they lie the main parts online???
And Choupi, what was it Gaston was singing in the lockerroom before the RG final??? I know they had a karaoke CD at the Swedish Open 2003 and when Mariano won the tournament that year, they played it loudly over the whole center court (I think it was an ABBA song). Mariano was just looking for a whole to disappear in it Unfortunately I did not take any pics or something, cos I wasn´t that interested in the Argentines during that time Though I would love to be on a karaoke show with some tennis players...

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote