MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2005, 08:03 PM   #49
country flag Elwing

Elwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)

those pics from the tv are awesome!!! i've seen the show too and one part i liked was when Puerta told about his lausy time off of the circuit and how bad he was urged to come back and the places where he had to play in order to rank up, he was talking a lot about iran and some midle east countries where he was playing, he was quite shock about the culture and their reality... that was an interesting part... he also is really neat he even folds the dirty clothe!

last weekend i saw Mariano and Chela at the Davis Cup so i'm imagine a huge DC show is comming!! great cyuz we will have the chance the celebration of the victory and also i'm sure he went after the famous ppl!!! included Vilas and Gaby!!!

A la legión Argentina SALUD!

Gabriela, Martina, Steffi...
... gracias por la magia
Elwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote