MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #6a - Dallas -Congrats to Federer in 2 and Machado & Gil/theKSHE!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #223
country flag ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #6a - Dallas - Wednesday OOP Posted - 10:30am Deadline (5:30pm CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
What is going on with this Forum? First posts were disappearing and now PMs are disappearing
I know. Many of the updates I post on the first page disappear the next day when I go to make more updates - strange.

I generally don't like to make reminder posts 30 minutes or an hour before the deadline with a list of missing picks, but I'll try and do that for the next few days to avoid this situation again.
ibreak4coffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote