MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #1994
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

btw, all the years I went to Indian Wells and I went alone but met other MTFers like star there. Also, talked to different friends from different area. One year, while waiting for the gate to open, met a group of Arizonians from "active living" communities. (lots of retirees living in Arizona and there are communities built for people 55+ to live) Another year, while hang around for another hour before driving back home, met a linesman on his break sitting in front of the big screen outside Stadium 1 and had a long cool chat with him. Another year met a blogger with media pass and talked about various "nobody" players.

It's all fun! And I also like it that I can come and go watching whatever matches in various courts or watch the practice courts.
Lee is offline View My Blog!