MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #1993
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
How often do you guys travel? I haven't been out of the British ilse for nearly 2 years . I hope to go to Paris Masters this year though.
Usually once or twice a year but last May, flew back to Calgary, then Hong Kong in Dec and Calgary again in less than 3 weeks. And I hate flying. And the family will drive back to Calgary in June.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I don't have a job either. I just save money. As much as I can to travel. I don't have any addictions, I don't love shopping like most women do, don't go out at night and spend 20€ on alcohol in a night and I save a lot of money by eating at my grandparent's in Coimbra.

That is my trick.
Where are all the shoes, Raquel?

Quote:
I guess I just need to put money aside every time i have change.
That's a good start.

Quote:
Well like stated earlier I plan to go to Paris Masters this year, but that might change to roland garos if I fluke getting a job. Obviously I wouldnt just go for the tennis as I reqlly want to discover paris and its history / culture. Unfortunately one dilemna is finding someone to go with as none as my mates like tennis and probably would not want to go to Paris either. They all seem set on a lads holiday full of drinking but that would deffo not be to my likings.
And there will be lots of MTFers in RG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Feeling sick on the bus. This driver not so good
Lee is offline View My Blog!