MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Yet another tennis ladder and tournament management website

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
country flag alex_pgh

alex_pgh has a reputation beyond reputealex_pgh has a reputation beyond reputealex_pgh has a reputation beyond reputealex_pgh has a reputation beyond reputealex_pgh has a reputation beyond reputealex_pgh has a reputation beyond reputealex_pgh has a reputation beyond reputealex_pgh has a reputation beyond reputealex_pgh has a reputation beyond reputealex_pgh has a reputation beyond reputealex_pgh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yet another tennis ladder and tournament management website

I just implemented a way to seamlessly embed laddero.com functionality into your own personal/club website.

That way, if your members are already signing into your website, they don't have to sign in into laddero.com (and they don't know that ladder data is hosted somewhere else).

The way the set up works is:
1) Create a laddero.com account and create your ladder. Do NOT add players yet (so they wouldn't get an email from laddero.com), but email me at info@laddero.com with your ladder details.

2) I will enable your account for this feature, and at that point, you can start adding your players. They will NOT get an email from laddero.com, since they won't know that the ladder is hosted somewhere else.

3) Also, I will send you a link that you will use to embed your ladder in your website.
alex_pgh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote