MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Group 1st Round: Czech Republic at Switzerland (February 1-3, 2013)

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #12
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Watch past Davis Cup Match (Switzerland vs Czech Republic)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyyelah View Post
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can watch past Davis Cup matches. The one I want to see is the the 7 hour doubles match between Switzerland and Czech Republic from February 2nd. Specifically, I want to re-watch the last set.

Are there any places where I can watch this? I would gladly pay for access to this past tennis match. I really want to see the whole last set, not just the highlights. Perhaps it is not online yet, but will come online? In that case, where?

The reason I ask is because I was ballgirl during this last set. It was really a wonderful, once in a lifetime experience and I really want to see the match somewhere and possibly save it as it's an experience that I'll want to remember for the rest of my life.

Any help on where I can find this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!
I don't know where to watch the full match. Perhaps t3nnis.tv, but you need an invite to access that site.

Are you really American?