MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 04:09 PM   #1986
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I used to wait for some one to want to do the same things as I wanted to do and when I could do it. Then I found that doing it by myself was preferable to waiting for someone else and then not doing it at all. Especially when you are young you meet people along the way and maybe more people than you would if you were with someone. I except Raquel and Ana from this because two beautiful young girls always find plenty of friends along the way.

At a tennis tournament there are always plenty of people willing to talk. It's a great atmosphere.
star is offline View My Blog!