MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 03:33 PM   #1979
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Well like stated earlier I plan to go to Paris Masters this year, but that might change to roland garos if I fluke getting a job. Obviously I wouldnt just go for the tennis as I reqlly want to discover paris and its history / culture. Unfortunately one dilemna is finding someone to go with as none as my mates like tennis and probably would not want to go to Paris either. They all seem set on a lads holiday full of drinking but that would deffo not be to my likings.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using VerticalSports.Com App
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!