MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #1969
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
How often do you guys travel? I haven't been out of the British ilse for nearly 2 years . I hope to go to Paris Masters this year though.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using VerticalSports.Com App
Depends. I have traveled a lot in Europe especially when I was living in Budapest.

Last time I took a trip abroad was to Sain, for a week with a friend, and before that was Madrid Masters last May.

But I make small trips around my beautiful country often. And right now I am saving up for a big trip, so I have to cut down on extended weekends away in the likes of Amsterdam, Munich etc...

My next trip is probably the Camino de Santiago
arm is offline View My Blog!