MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #1962
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
All this travelling you guys do makes me jealous

Sent from my GT-S5830i using VerticalSports.Com App
Well, do you have any vacation weeks coming up? Or is it more of a financial problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I haven't traveled once since I met you. I am failing...

I read that. That is his definition and he will change it if I ask him too.

9AM because I am not going to the lecture at 8am.. just the practice.
That´s the spirit

Quote:
How often do you guys travel? I haven't been out of the British ilse for nearl6)y 2 y
Two-three times a year, if time and money permit me. F.i. last year I´ve been to Madrid for a week, Morocco for 10 days and Serbia/Croatia for a bit over a month. Should have a similar year this year.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!