MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #1956
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
The Berlin trip? :mad; Poor Michel, I feel so sorry for you.

Back to Coimbra indeed. 4 hour bus ride, I swear I know by way by heart, I know which house comes next and after that one, and after...
(as you can see I love this smiley)

Well, what can I say except for what you already know: listen to some music, read a book, talk with someone on the bus etc. etc. And look at it this way: there´s bound to be some good party on a Wednesday in Coimbra (right?) so there is that to look forward to.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!